HypnoDining® was created by Sanna Carapellotti in 2007. It is a guided, structured eating experience designed to increase awareness of HOW YOU EAT and drink! This practical solution is much more than lifting the fork slowly to your mouth. You will experience food as you never have before. Attendees (click here to read testimonials) have described the experience as "powerful," "helpful," and "memorable". (And it gets better and better the more you apply the techniques which are simple, simple simple.)
Every bite you take can be multi-dimensional and scintillating body statisfying experience. Food provides sensual qualities that we miss when eat fast and mindless, in what I call the Trance of Oblivion. You experience this mindless state daily when you eat. How? You forget what you ate. Don't know what you ate. Don't realize how much you ate.
First, don't let the word HypnoDining® scare you. You won't fall asleep in your soup. You remain aware of your surroundings and in control at all times through a Trance of Awareness. You will experience guided instruction designed to enhance a whole bodied, highly atuned approach for eating.
This is not a social event. No need to be concerned about eating with strangers. The experience is between you, your body, the food in front of you, and the process of eating. You will sit at your own table, with your own food while you listen to my guidance.
Who attends HypnoDining®?
- Folks who want to lose weight,
- People who want to S-L-O-W down,
- Manage portions,
- Reduce stress eating,
- If you want to enjoy food and eating more!
RSVP right now! Class size is limited to 10.
Where is HypnoDining?
HypnoDining is held at my favorite Mt. Lebanon coffee shop, Orbis Caffe! Sonja Schutte, owner, works with me to continuing improving and maintaining the kind of environment I need for a successful class. We provide excellent customer and food service, and guaranteed personal guidance at each dining experience.
The address is 675 Washington Rd, Mt Lebanon, PA, 15228. Dates change; time remains the same 7:00 - 10:00 pm.
What will I eat?
*A light whole foods meal is prepared by Orbis Caffe. When you come to class, please arrive with some degree of hunger. Getting to
know how you experience hunger and fullness is important. See below if you have concerns.
What You Will Experience!
After you RSVP by making payment, you will be invited to opt into a series of emails written to awaken consciousness and then, after the class, to reinforce behavioral change and to strengthen teachings.
You will deepen into the eating experience through specifically designed techniques I created for this course. You can apply the techniques immediately, such as whole bodied eating. You will experience mental strategies, Emotional Freedom Technique and stress reduction guidance, aling with-
- Understanding the habit of eating and how it develops
- Develop an understanding of the 21 C. hunger we attempt to satisfy with food.
- Realize the most important thing you can do when eating to improve immunity and health.
- Receive powerful suggestions and support to create the change you want to experience.
- Handouts with step-by-step instructions on how to manage eating with more certainty.
- Have laughs and many surprising awarenesses!
- You will receive reinforcement emails to continue building awareness and additional suggestions.
- EATING LESSONS guided audio ($25.00 retail value; included in the pricing.) Listen to it frequently for reinforcement.
- You can opt into my popular One Liners: The email you do not have to open! These briefs are insights for weight loss, body awareness, and eating issues.